Sunday, May 3, 2009

Episode 5 - I Stand Alone

woke up today..felt like it was freezing..at around 10am..

woke up early today..only to see..that i was abit late.. =(

so, went to freshen up ..and continued a few touches on my presentation..

didnt spend much time on it..

continued with Prison Break..

finally..i am done with Season 2..hehehe...

guess i'm gonna skip Season 3 and straight to Season 4..

been procastinating and slacking for the whole day..

till about 3pm..hungry and went out with a couple of friends ..

to get a meal..at Hungry Jacks..

chit chat-ed abit till about 5/6pm..

showered and back in front of my lappie again..

been feeling lousy d whole day...

dont know y i'm feeling this lousy..

its like upset + bored (maybe..felt alone) =s

and i cant do anything about it..

usually i dun mind being alone..but..

somehow...argh~~~

still full from Hungry Jacks..

skipped dinner...practiced my speech a little..

juz going back to the speech..made me feel..

even more miserable..

then..she came along..

made me feel a whole lot better..

her curves were sexy, cool as ice and ..

so she so sweet..

she refreshed me..

Thank You...HONEY...LEMON..Lolz~

*thanks to u who made it too...it was sweet.. =) *

probably have sweet dreams tonight..

if i can sleep larh~~~ =s

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm yerrr.... only honey lemon can freshen up ur day??? how bout me???? haih.... suan liao la... teman u chat for so long still cant make u feel better.... hiak hiak

    ReplyDelete
  2. err err...
    thanks lorr...chatting with me..
    *padahal ask me assignment pulak*
    Lolz..

    ReplyDelete