Saturday, May 2, 2009

Episode 3 - Dead Tired, But All The Worth

Woke up this morning..saying :
"i could not believe i dreamt what i dreamt..it was sooo nice.."
i really did not want to wake up..
how i wish at that moment in time,
i could fall right back to sleep and have to dream it all over again..
but..it wasnt possible this morning.. >.<

after getting by that sweet feeling..
freshen up, and did a few touches on my Monday presentation slides and speech..
for about an hour or 2.. *seemed like i spent quite some time on it* hehe..
till around 11am..
took my shower and had some snacks while watching nba
left home about 12noon for basketball..

WeiMan, Sim, Wayne, Stephanie and I
played few games with ZhenJie, Andrew, Lin and Derek
kinda fun game..
reached home around 4-5pm..

plans with a fren for tonight got cancelled
so decided to prepare dinner for the house..
*remembered...i owe Stephanie*
started with the preprations at around 5pm..
went back and forth from woolies..
*keep forgetting ingredients..nervous as it was my first time*
grate, sliced, chop, roll, pouch, cool, fry, bake..
Abigail helped around, boiling potatoes and mashing them up..
grating the parmesan cheese..
*woried of owing her a massage*
*she said that..wasnt sure if it was a hint.. :x*
WeiMan helped with the passing and moving of stuff..hehehe..

time flew by..8pm !!
3 hours..just like tat.. O.O
Dinner was Ready !!
here are d pics..Enjoy~


slicing the Stuffed Chicken
Stuffed Chicken with Pistachio nuts

Stuffed Chicken, Lettuce Salad and Shephards Pie

apparently everyone seemed to enjoy it..so it seems..hehee..
cleaned the dishes and washed the kitchen, vacuum and mop the floor..
*i made a mess in the kitchen*
*floor was oily shiny !!* Lol~
that was what my day was like..
dead tired from previous days..
but preparing dinner for my wonderful housemates..
WAS ALL WORTH IT !!~~
so..here ends..
back to Prison Break..hehe..
chaoz~





10 comments:

  1. when u gotta make us a dinner like this?? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe....ur fren jealous of us d le.
    nice blog u have.
    I wasn't hinting la,I wanted stef to massage for me but that lazy gal went straight to bed after the meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..
    Tsui Ying..u gotta wait abit oh..
    in Labuan susah mau cari ingredients..

    Abigail,
    u were hiting Stef la..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ying... same here... I know him since primary till now hoh... He also never cook for me... and when I asked him just now... he said he cooked for me before.... u know what did he cooked for me last time??? let him say la... I diam diam.... wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. I COOKED MAGGIE !!
    ok...gan yuan?wakakaka..
    but with Sausages and vege worr...
    super duper nice wan la..
    lolz~

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL~ maggie only.. looked at what u had cooked for ur housemates.. they r so damn delicious ey.. make us drool only kan, Yee?

    ReplyDelete
  7. photographer did a good job too right?awhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. is this Man?? or someone else??

    I love d 2nd n 3rd photo. Good job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. when it comes to commenting on pics..who else could it be?
    Lolz..definitely is Man..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL~ So is he the one who took d pics? n praised himself?? XD

    ReplyDelete