Sunday, May 10, 2009

Episode 11 - Mum

This here goes out to all the mums in the world..mine in particular..





God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;

*still sandboarding at her age !!!*



He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.




The reason God created Mothers is because :




God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.

*my mum was there, when i was on a desert, well sort of*


When growing up,
I faced with all kinds of problems,
getting into fights,*occasionally*
detention *definitely*
Results *=x*
But,
Mum you were there through everything,
Through the good and bad,
Thank you for being there,
And sorry for the times I made you mad.
although there were times i was mad at you,
and you were also mad at me,
but i know,

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which I will always find forgiveness



*should forgive me ba...i graduated eh..Lolz~*




And now,
i'm far away,
from you and family,
missing u so badly,
every passing day,
Another year gone by,
And I still miss you so,
love remains with me,
Everywhere I go.



And all I want to say,
amongst all these words i wrote,
is that,




To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world





although now u know how much i love you,
how much i miss and care,
didnt manage to get u anything,
i have a good reason ok..*hehehe*





No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - life




so i did not manage to get you something..it can never equal what u have given me..



MUACKS~~


Happy Mother's Day

-I Love You-
XOXOXO



4 comments:

  1. OMG.... hahaha... tears are coming out soon lor... wakakaka... I never know that u will write this kind of thing.... touched.... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..
    dedicated to ur mum also ler..to all mothers..
    how come u touched ??
    u become mum edi ah? omg~~
    Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. no ma... i never heard u say this kind of touched thingy de boh... tats y i'm touched too... wakakaka....Boy won't show their love or feeling towards their mom de lor... yeah la yeah la... i'm a mom d.... not only for 1 child... but few... satisfied??? wakakka

    ReplyDelete
  4. ui~
    my mum also wanna ask u de la..u touched for wad??hahahaha...
    juz tat she dunno how to leave comment nia..hohoho..
    few ah?wu..wad name wad name? one of them named Aaron or not??
    Lolz

    ReplyDelete