Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Episode 17 - It Goes On

just one in many..
another early morning..welcomes me..
started at 7am..
was responsible for a morning call to WeiFun
gave her a shout *figure of speech. not literally shout ah..*
and went back to bed for another hour..
which passed relatively quickly..

literally drag myself off d bed..
to the bathroom..showered...

FREAKING COLD..

reached uni at around 9am..

sad to say,
another day of spots..
i had d remaining 3 samples to deal with..
so..
quickly got on with it..
full Speed ahead..

till my luck ran out..

d whole computer just shit itself..
restarted on it own..
apparently..it was over heated..
and d first word that came to mind was...
"celaka.." followed by "wad the f@#k.."

abit upset..all d hard work gone in a blink of an eye..
head home straight..
decided to get a game of bball...
to let out d anger inside..lolz..
again..another good game..

after bball,
showered and rested my legs abit..
still sore..
and off to uni again to continue with d spots..
till about 9.30pm..

gonna head home and have dinner left for me by my wonderful housemates..
cant wait to get my hands on those dishes...lolz..

chaoz..

yummy time..

No comments:

Post a Comment