Sunday, May 31, 2009

Episode 22 - I Felt A Pull

last night,
OY and WF came over for dinner..
they were bz with assignments..so..
d house decided to invite them for dinner...
after dinner..they stayed over to chit chat..
till about 2/3am..
OY "beh tahan"..slept in my room...
ON MY BED!! IN MY BLANKET !!! ON MY PILLOW !!!
so..I...TERPAKSA sleep on d floor~~~
on my super nice mattress *a cloth basically*

today woke up at around 9ish..
Saw her already awake..
and haven left for work..
so kinda know she got d text i sent..
i went back to sleep..Lol...
woke up again at around 10am..
she was there making breakie with Sim..
Sim prepared pancakes for d ladies..
Abi prepared sandwiches
this time it was tuna with avocado..
err avacado..taste.........ok la..still acceptable..hehehe =P

i went back to sleep again..
she woke up me up at 10.30am..
with a "rushed, hurried, panicky" voice..
"Eh Aaron..faster wake up larh...10.30 edi ler..."
i woke..brushed my teeth..
and off to send her to work..
*asked me not to drive so fast tim..i also dunno wads d rush.. =.=*

came home..had d sandwich breakie..
and went to lab for abit..for a couple of hours..
after lab..i came home..waited for time to reach 6.30..
fell asleep on d bed..hehehe..
Steph woke me up..
"eh..u all no need go gym edi la...sleep sleep sleep.."
i looked at d time..it was only 6.30...i delayed it till 6.45..hehhe..
again she woke us up..this time at 6.45...
"late edi la u all..no need go liao la..."
we got ready and off to gym..
played an hour of full court game with shankar and his gang..
fun..tiring tho..

after bball,
picked OY, WF and Wyane for dinner at HJ..
after dinner...i came back to d lab..
OY andWF came back to uni to continue their assignments..
i'm still in Uni..
feeling tired and fatigue..
my thigs are killing me..
kinda sore and numb..i dont know y..
must have over stretched it *according to WeiFun*

anyways...till here..
nights..

No comments:

Post a Comment