Sunday, December 6, 2009

Episode 54 - The Return *hopefully*

its been 2 weeks being back in labuan..
been doing lots of catching up with old pals..
and especially the family..

its near X'mas..
and last night..joined my mum for some X'mas carolling..
its was fun..and damn HOT..
as usual..the food tat we had were amazing..
all sorts..
egg tarts...sushis...cakes..and assorted drinks..
its all in the X'mas mood..LOL~

i think i'm gonna continue with the caroling agian tonight..
WITH my mum of coz..

my buddy Maison sprained his ankle yesterday while bballing..
he reinjured his ankle..one tat he injured in Curtin...
hopefully his ankle heals and get stronger soon...
also on d same day...
i got a cut on my eye...
well not my eye.but..juz a few cm below my eye...
was bleeding when i first got it..
and thankfully it stopped a few hours later...

and for that...i have a bruised left eye..
hahahaha...

being back in labuan for almost 2 weeks...
been dreaming of d same person...well not everynight..
but still...last night was d 5th time..

at first i thought it was coz i text her till i wanna sleep..
and i thought that it was d last thing on my mind..thats y i dreamt of her..
but last night..we didnt text...
and yet..i dreamt..
wondering y so..
but probably..i'll do wad i do best...
ignoring it..
and believe that fate will do its thing.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment